Specifically formulated to provide an ideal growing environment for natives Rocky Point‘s Native Mix releases quality fertiliser into the soil for 9 months.
Together with rock minerals, trace elements, gypsum and iron, this free draining planting soil is the perfect choice for gardens where natives and other plant varieties grow side by side.
AVAILABLE IN 30L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Native Mix:
- Professional grade, low phosphorus specialty mix
- Feeds plants for up to 9 months
- Ideal for the proteaceae family and other phosphorus sensitive natives
- Ideal for use as a planting mix or a soil improver in a native garden
- Certified soil for Australian natives and other drought tolerant plants
- Added iron, gypsum, rock minerals and trace elements for all-round soil health and structure
- Use as a planting mix and general soil (not recommended as a potting mix)
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
How do I use Native Mix?
For planting into the ground:
Place at least 100 mm of Native Mix at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Native Mix.
Drench the Native Mix and plant with water and mulch as required.
As a soil improver in a native plant garden:
After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Native Mix over the top of your soil.
Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.