Yates Nature’s Way Caterpillar Killer is based on Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki, which is an insecticide derived from beneficial bacteria found in soil, on plant surfaces and also in insects. It specifically targets caterpillars and is safe for beneficial insects such as ladybirds and bees. Yates Nature's Way products are based on natural, low toxic & organic ingredients.
- Certified for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
- Controls Armyworm, cotton bollworm, native budworm (Helicoverpa sp), cabbage moth caterpillars, cabbage white butterfly caterpillars, green looper, lightbrown apple moth caterpillars, pear looper, vine moth caterpillars, soybean looper, tobacco looper
- Can be used on vegetables, fruits, vines, herbs, ornamental shrubs, flowers & trees
- Safe for bees, ladybirds, birds, fish, mammals & pets
- Contains 4 X 10g handy sized sachets.