Finely cut and nutrient rich Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch breaks down naturally to slowly release plant boosting Nitrogen into the soil.
Perfect for edible and flowering gardens, Pea Straw Mulch helps retain moisture, suppress weeds and protect against soil erosion all year round.
Conveniently packed and easy to use, it is both a mulch and soil conditioner. Pea Straw Mulch is perfect for all gardens and potted plants and is suitable to use all year round.
Benefits of Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch:
- Saves watering & improves water retention
- High in Nitrogen & other beneficial organic nutrients
- Encourages worms & enriches soil
- Significantly boosts soil microbiology
- Protects soil against erosion & extremes of temperature
- Pea Straw is a great worm food and will promote worm activity
- Reduces fertilising costs